Thank you Aday, may you rest easy all your days and sip absent mindedly at the cup of purest liesure for all time.

Orlando, FL

Hello, may I change my name to 'Sir Bunting' please?

Sweden

Hi, can I please change my name to 'cortx'? Picked fugue in a rush and found a great artist with that name afterwards..

Can I have my name changed to "WokeUpFuzzy' please?

The future
WokeUpFuzzy wrote:

Can I have my name changed to "WokeUpFuzzy' please?

done.

The future
cortx wrote:

Hi, can I please change my name to 'cortx'? Picked fugue in a rush and found a great artist with that name afterwards..

done.

Melbourne, Australia

Hello, could my username be changed to hieroglitch?

Thank you

Geneva, NY
hieroglitch wrote:

Hello, could my username be changed to hieroglitch?

Thank you

u want it, baby, u got it

Hi there... could you change my username to 'polygloss'? You might be able to just resend the activation email for that name.
I tried to sign up under that name, but then the next page didn't load, I never received my activation email, and I couldn't register under that name or email address anymore. So it's in some kind of limbo where it's registered but not activated. I registered under a different name/email, but I still want that name since it's my artist name. Thanks!

[deleted]

Last edited by nax (December 23, 2021 2:03 pm)

Ireland

Hiya, I would love for my name to be changed to "2haf" is possible. I have tracks in 2018 and 2020. Thanks in advance!

Melbourne, Australia
hieme wrote:

Hiya, I would love for my name to be changed to "2haf" is possible. I have tracks in 2018 and 2020. Thanks in advance!

Sorry about the wait...XMAS and all
It's done, you are now 2haf (Changed from hieme )

Last edited by Aday (December 29, 2021 1:34 am)

Melbourne, Australia
nax wrote:

Hi there... could you change my username to 'polygloss'? You might be able to just resend the activation email for that name.
I tried to sign up under that name, but then the next page didn't load, I never received my activation email, and I couldn't register under that name or email address anymore. So it's in some kind of limbo where it's registered but not activated. I registered under a different name/email, but I still want that name since it's my artist name. Thanks!

Looks like you re-registered on the site with 'polygloss' already - under a different email.
So I'll leave this alone.

Last edited by Aday (December 29, 2021 1:41 am)

Orlando, FL

May I change my name to 'Sir Bunting' please?

Melbourne, Australia
Brackleforth wrote:

May I change my name to 'Sir Bunting' please?

Consider it DONE
(it is done!)

Orlando, FL

Thanks!