Melbourne, Australia

Ahhh, Week 11 round up
Valid for 48 hours

rootnode wrote:

I fell asleep while rendering the song and missed week 11. Could I have an upload link please? Much appreciated.

Thanks!

https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 4d1349a930

Robroy wrote:

Hi,

My track for Week 11 this year isn't showing up, added it last night so not sure what happened. Can you send me the link to get it uploaded?

Thanks,

https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 9718e48a50

Last edited by Aday (March 31, 2022 2:14 am)

Saturn

Hi,
I'm on a weekend trip in Prague and we decided to stay until Monday (didn't expect this at all when I left) - I have no way to access my studio computer (where this weeks track is stored) from here so I already know I won't be able to upload tonight but instead tomorrow evening after I come home.
I could have uploaded before I left but I was in a hurry and I was absolutely sure I'd be getting back home on Sunday.
Would be kind if you could send me a link for late upload. If it's not possible I'll have to skip this weeks upload.
Thanks and best regards,
Step Saturn

Amsterdam
Step Saturn wrote:

Hi,
I'm on a weekend trip in Prague and we decided to stay until Monday (didn't expect this at all when I left) - I have no way to access my studio computer (where this weeks track is stored) from here so I already know I won't be able to upload tonight but instead tomorrow evening after I come home.
I could have uploaded before I left but I was in a hurry and I was absolutely sure I'd be getting back home on Sunday.
Would be kind if you could send me a link for late upload. If it's not possible I'll have to skip this weeks upload.
Thanks and best regards,
Step Saturn

Have a safe and enjoyable trip! The link is valid until 48 hours from now.
https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 5be913e447

UK

Hi, I'm really annoyed with myself - I got distracted writing the description and forgot to click submit until after the deadline sad Could I please get an upload link? I've been on such a good streak! Thanks so much in advance smile

The future
Abludo wrote:

Hi, I'm really annoyed with myself - I got distracted writing the description and forgot to click submit until after the deadline sad Could I please get an upload link? I've been on such a good streak! Thanks so much in advance smile

here you go https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 38f4cffb52

Phoenix, AZ

Hey boys, I news stuck in a delayed flight and couldn't get my upload in today. Can I get a late link? Thanks!

Adelaide, Australia

I'm a dummy and left mastering until the morning, but in the morning I forgot it was submission day big_smile
Could I please grab an upload link? I was doing so well!

Phoenix, AZ

Me, too!

Last edited by brian botkiller (April 18, 2022 4:37 am)

The future
Judgement Act wrote:

I'm a dummy and left mastering until the morning, but in the morning I forgot it was submission day big_smile
Could I please grab an upload link? I was doing so well!

sent in discord

The future
brian botkiller wrote:

Me, too!

sent in discord

Chicago

*Edit*

Scratch that, I no longer need a link!

----
I've been trying to avoid asking for an upload link this year, but realized the volume was kinda messed up for my Week 15 submission. Could I please get a re-upload link?

Last edited by zirafa (April 26, 2022 5:36 am)

Wisconsin, USA
zirafa wrote:

I've been trying to avoid asking for an upload link this year, but realized the volume was kinda messed up for my Week 15 submission. Could I please get a re-upload link?

Just an FYI I think you will lose the glorious comments

Nashville, TN, USA

Daaaaaaaang, I was seconds behind on my Week 16 upload. I got timestamps and all that jazz on my exports. Thanks you for any help provided.

Saturn

Unbelievable, it happened again, I'm on a short trip for work, it got extended by a few days and I didn't make it back in time, will be able to access my already produced track tomorrow and could upload for last week if I get a link for that.
I swear, next time I will bring my track if I go on a trip or upload it before I leave smile

I miss the schedule time this week because it's slow upload. It is my fault because I wait but can you help please?

Brooklyn

Hey, I tried to upload but the track isn't there for week 19.  Could I get an upload link?  Thanks!