hey I really messed something up, can I please have a link to reupload?

zirafa wrote:

Hi, I hit submit on the upload form a second or two before the deadline today, but I don't think it went through. Can I get an upload link?

Thanks

Seconds go by fast! here ya go!
https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 3e1abb248f

Ngineer, gotchu through Discord.

Can I also get a little link, puh-lease?

Can I grab a late upload link? Honor code I actually completed before the deadline D:

shindigs wrote:

Can I grab a late upload link? Honor code I actually completed before the deadline D:

Honor code accepted,
Week 26. 48Hours validity  .. go go go!

https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 30c02bc920

Hi, submitted at the last second again and the form did not go through. Can I pls get a link? Thanks

Hi there again... Same problem, my wifi upload speeds are in the 0.01s atm sad please can I have an upload link? Thanks in advance!

I had an issue uploading....can I please get an upload link? Thank you in advance!!

I uploaded before the deadline, but...something went really wrong with my conversion of my .aiff to .mp3, and the .mp3 is silent. Would it be possible to get an upload code?  Thank you!

Update: Duh. The file's fine; just ran into some weird audio level state on my laptop. No upload code needed!

Last edited by onezero (July 13, 2020 12:22 am)

I'm moving house and, post-brain injury, have no ability to multitask. I forgot to upload. Can I please get an upload code?

VV     VV   AAA   LL      IIIII DDDDD                   
VV     VV  AAAAA  LL       III  DD  DD                 
VV   VV  AA   AA LL       III  DD   DD                 
  VV VV   AAAAAAA LL       III  DD   DD                 
RRRRRR  EEEEEEEAA AAALLLLSSSSSI DOOOOO  NN   NN  SSSSS 
RR   RR EE       AAAAA  SS      OO   OO NNN  NN SS     
RRRRRR  EEEEE   AA   AA  SSSSS  OO   OO NN N NN  SSSSS 
RR  RR  EE      AAAAAAA      SS OO   OO NN  NNN      SS
RR   RR EEEEEEE AA   AA  SSSSS   OOOO0  NN   NN  SSSSS 
                                                       

zirafa wrote:

Hi, submitted at the last second again and the form did not go through. Can I pls get a link? Thanks

Week 28  - zirafa
https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 3e1abb248f


Abludo wrote:

Hi there again... Same problem, my wifi upload speeds are in the 0.01s atm sad please can I have an upload link? Thanks in advance!


Week 28 - Abludo
https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 38f4cffb52

Saucey-dough wrote:

I had an issue uploading....can I please get an upload link? Thank you in advance!!


Week 28 - Saucey-dough
https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 864864dfdf

bobblehead wrote:

I'm moving house and, post-brain injury, have no ability to multitask. I forgot to upload. Can I please get an upload code?


Week 28 - bobblehead
https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 9dac3230d6

Last edited by Aday (July 13, 2020 12:04 pm)

Hi again, same problem. Even tried submitting a couple hours early but the WiFi is just that bad. Could I have an upload link for this week pls, thanks so much

Abludo wrote:

Hi again, same problem. Even tried submitting a couple hours early but the WiFi is just that bad. Could I have an upload link for this week pls, thanks so much


At least your making music to upload wink
I've dropped the ball weeks ago....


#29
https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 0e97fd4b9c

Last edited by Aday (July 20, 2020 9:29 am)

Hi, this link isn't working for me... hmm

Abludo wrote:

Hi, this link isn't working for me... hmm


Try https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 38f4cffb52

Links usually expire after 48 hours.
Im doing this from my phone, maybe something went wrong.

Last edited by Aday (July 20, 2020 10:23 am)

Aday wrote:

Try https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … 38f4cffb52

Links usually expire after 48 hours.
Im doing this from my phone, maybe something went wrong.

That worked. Thanks so much! big_smile