Melbourne, Australia
miau wrote:

Missed a deadline for week 14 due to sadness. Could I have an upload link please?

We get it, And at the moment It's a pretty valid reason.

https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … fe071841b4

Adjusting is rough.

Madrid, Spain

Sorry. I upload my thing, pressed "submit" but never typed the "title" field. When I realised I had a dialogue waiting for me to type it, it was too late. Can I have an upload link, please?

Chicago

I exported a .wav instead of a .mp3. Didn't have enough time to save it again as a proper mp3 before the deadline. Could I please get an upload link? Thanks

Melbourne, AU

Hello, I messed up my conversions and didn't get an mp3 in time (accidentally told iTunes to convert an entire catalogue of my work instead of this track, ugh). Can I please have an upload link for week 15?

Melbourne, Australia

Hello!

Not a problem, here you go - Week15 lifeline

Wisconsin, USA
Aday wrote:

Here at WeeklyBeats, customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.  Here's a recent photo of Aday, at our corporate headquarters!

smile

Madrid, Spain
Aday wrote:

Hello!

Thanks a lot, Aday. I've been quite sloppy lately. It's been really appreciated!!!

Vancouver, Canada

Hey, I'm all mixed up about what day it is...could I please get an upload link? Thanks!

Madrid, Spain
orangedrink wrote:
Aday wrote:

Here at WeeklyBeats, customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.  Here's a recent photo of Aday, at our corporate headquarters!

smile

hahaha The fact is Weeklybeats support is really one of the best. Thanks again to Aday and the rest of the Weeklybeats gang.

Back in the real work, I expect to deal with someone like this one:

WB really is #1! big_smile

Vancouver

Hi, in a panic I uploaded the wrong mix... :grimace:
Can I please get an upload link for week 15?

Melbourne, AU
Aday wrote:

Hello!

Legend - thank you so much!

Melbourne, Australia
laguna wrote:
orangedrink wrote:

smile

hahaha The fact is Weeklybeats support is really one of the best. Thanks again to Aday and the rest of the Weeklybeats gang.

Back in the real work, I expect to deal with someone like this one:

little-scale is my favorite.

Last edited by Aday (April 13, 2020 2:50 am)

vancouver, canada

ahh caught up in meetings all day so gonna have to submit tonight instead.  would be awesome to have a linkety link thx!

Amsterdam
bryface wrote:

ahh caught up in meetings all day so gonna have to submit tonight instead.  would be awesome to have a linkety link thx!

no worries, hope the meetings we're fun! https://weeklybeats.com/music/upload?ha … f893cc40b1

Failed to finish and upload on time, can I have a link please?