Los Angeles

Currently the WB counter is counting down to Jan 1st 2020 Which means the weekly deadline will now be on Wednesdays as oppose to Sundays as it's been in the past.

I am interested in your feedback, we can move it back to Sundays if there is enough support for it.
Personally I imagine it's more of a mental change than a big deal since you'd still have the weekends. wink

I created a poll here.

chicago, il, usa

Oof, not sure what was decided but I noticed the first upload time was schedule to start sometime today oddly and I took a look and it says there's only 23 hours remaining to upload Week 1. I think we're not supposed to start until tomorrow or Wednesday. :x

Montreal
royb0t wrote:

Oof, not sure what was decided but I noticed the first upload time was schedule to start sometime today oddly and I took a look and it says there's only 23 hours remaining to upload Week 1. I think we're not supposed to start until tomorrow or Wednesday. :x

I just saw that and got a bit worried, my guess is it's a bug, otherwise there goes my streak right on week 1 lol

Music City

It looks like it's been reset, and the countdown has begun!

NL

It'd've been weird if the entirety of week 1 for WeeklyBeats 2020 was in 2019, so yea, a clear case of human error.

germany

?

NYC

Interesting change I don't mind adapting too. I'm willing to give this a shot

Edmond, Oklahoma

So when is the deadline for sure? I was planning on week 1 being this Weekend but now I see I’m already behind the eight ball. I’ll have to redo my composition calendar for the year and reschedule studio time. It’s all electronic & it’s my studio so it’s not a BDD (Big Damn Deal) but it’s tedious.

Melbourne, Australia
OleJazzer wrote:

So when is the deadline for sure? I was planning on week 1 being this Weekend but now I see I’m already behind the eight ball. I’ll have to redo my composition calendar for the year and reschedule studio time. It’s all electronic & it’s my studio so it’s not a BDD (Big Damn Deal) but it’s tedious.

Upload before the Deadline - Which will tick over, Monday 00:00 GMT (like 2days 21hours from when I posted this) (... check ur GMT yo)

Week 1 might be a bit of a rough start for a few people (some mis-counting the date or something),

So If you miss the deadline by a few hours or something like that, post in the forum, a mod can assist with a late upload if you state your case - but try not to be late 'all the time' and remember it's a challenge to your self, not a competition or anything, and not the end of the world..

But if something falls over, you miss a deadline (slightly), or upload fails, or anything like that
Mods are here to help and take your call

Wisconsin, USA
Aday wrote:

Aday, photographed at WeeklyBeats Headquarters, customer support branch.

Adelaide, Australia
orangedrink wrote:

Aday, photographed at WeeklyBeats Headquarters, customer support branch.

Nah, not enough tears.

St Louis

only 5 people uploaded to week one and it was in 2019? does that week even count?

Melbourne, Australia
george bowles wrote:

only 5 people uploaded to week one and it was in 2019? does that week even count?

I did notice that there were some early uploads, There are 10 tracks uploaded just before the new year (like, December 30th-31st )

I've made a note/backup of the tracks in case there's any glitches.. (but it looks like the filter puts them under 2020 so It looks/seems fine)

Week 2 will be a bit smoother, Week 1 is usually a bit rough and people might have had a head-start or a late-start.
I wouldn't worry about it

............tick tick tick tick............

Last edited by Aday (January 5, 2020 6:03 am)