australia

yes

Ireland

You know it, absolutely cannot wait //

Olympia, WA

hell yeah here we gooooo~

Montreal
starpause wrote:

If anyone wants in on the LANDR group buy it'll happen again. Enough of us liked using it last year that we upped it for access through the off season

Aww yeah!! This was a lifesaver last time around so definitely count me in smile

Melbourne, Australia
starpause wrote:

If anyone wants in on the LANDR group buy it'll happen again. Enough of us liked using it last year that we upped it for access through the off season

Absolutely would do some LANDR again! $$$

Yes, 2K20. I‘ll be with you. Thanks

Music City

yeeeee

Italy

I'm here, too! Let's go! 2020 WOOOO

adelaide

Can't wait tbh! heart

Wisconsin, USA

it's like coming back to school and seeing all your friends after break smile

adelaide
orangedrink wrote:

I know, right? Feels great! Hi yall!

Bristol, UK

oh no I'm here again, still haven't decided if I have enough time to commit, but I've also remembered my password, so thats something! big_smile

NL
orangedrink wrote:

Yea, and it's always a surprise to see who dropped out, and who joins in. I've noticed some trends in the years and I wonder if they hold up.

Finland

at the moment I am pretty sure that I will join in too for the second time. The first one was so educating and I surprised myself a number of times... I will be a bit busy with day job for the early part of the 2020, but I try to make that work for me musically smile

Melbourne aus
starpause wrote:

I wasn't a part of this group later year as I had a license for myself that was expensive. How was it working as a group? As I'm interested but don't want to pay solo again haha

Melbourne aus
orangedrink wrote:

At least we managed to catch up while on school break