Music City

im here for the year.

Chicago

I'm gonna try to make it to at least Feb this year!

Pittsburgh, PA

Nice logo!

smile

Miami, FL

mmmm new logo makes me feel First Ordery...:)

Adelaide, Australia

Adelaide crew assemble

Los Angeles
Tone Matrix wrote:

mmmm new logo makes me feel First Ordery...:)

Or fighting the oppressors. Which in this case, it's time. *edit* ... Probably time.

Tacoma WA

pulled if off in 2012 going to try again for this coming year

NL

Hell yea I'm in.

MKE

2014-52, 2016-52
Considering I practically wrote nothing this year, I guess I have to do it this year!
Although probably a lot less gifs this year...

Speaking of which, I wonder how hard it would be to integrate the gify api into this bb...

Adelaide

This is my first time as well. Keen to give it a go for 2018. Going to try to rope some friends in and all do it together as a group smile

FL

did this happen in 2017? I did this a little bit a few years back. I'm 100% in to do it again.

vancouver, canada

i'm not sure if i can partake in WB2018 the same way as i've done before - but i've got a special project that i've been wanting to do for 2018 that will likely involve progressive works-in-progress that i'll try to release each week here!  dunno if it satisfies the exact letter of the WB rules but i've already done 100+ weeks worth of these things so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wisconsin, USA
Ipaghost wrote:

2014-52, 2016-52
Considering I practically wrote nothing this year, I guess I have to do it this year!
Although probably a lot less gifs this year...

Speaking of which, I wonder how hard it would be to integrate the gify api into this bb...

I wasn't going to come back, but I can't pass up a year of ipa gifs!

Melbourne

lol .. might not do every week but I'm here guys and thats the main thing.. been a while

Montreal

I'm in!