vancouver, canada

my upload was successful, but a last-minute parameter tweak ended up messing up a lot of other parts of my song as a side effect... mind if i upload a fixed version?

Brooklyn

Hi there, I accidentally uploaded the incorrect song I'd been working on is there any chance I could be sent a link to reload the correct song? Sorry for the issue just want to upload the correct song smile

L003, C0rnw4//.

could i get a link for week 42 & 43 my internet is beyond the pale right now....

ty x

San Francisco

Hey guys! Something happened to my upload and it didnt go through. Can I get a link? Week 43.

Last edited by Oso Feo (October 31, 2016 7:38 pm)

L003, C0rnw4//.
idevourstatic wrote:

could i get a link for week 42 & 43 my internet is beyond the pale right now....

ty x

still wondering if it is possible to get these - would hate to break the streak due to poor interwebs on my part.

thanks x

PDX

Completely forgot that daylight savings changed the deadline for me. Can I grab a link for week 44?

Wisconsin, USA
mechlo wrote:

Completely forgot that daylight savings changed the deadline for me. Can I grab a link for week 44?

MECHLOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PDX
orangedrink wrote:
mechlo wrote:

MECHLOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ORANGEDRAAAAAAAAANK!

Madrid, Spain

I just missed the deadline by seconds because I forgot to "save and submit". Can I have another chance/link, please?

germany

damn! i fucked up. missed the upload. may i have a link please?

L003, C0rnw4//.
idevourstatic wrote:
idevourstatic wrote:

ty x

still wondering if it is possible to get these - would hate to break the streak due to poor interwebs on my part.

thanks x

and 45 as well please =****(

ty

Pweter City

Hey guys, couldn't get home in time. Can I get an upload link for today?

vancouver, canada

Sorry but I'm too tied up in the middle of flights right now to be able to get my track in till I return home.  Could I get a link?

Last edited by bryface (November 14, 2016 1:16 am)

San Francisco

Hey there, I missed the deadline because I was traveling by train and had no internet. Can I get a link for Week 46? Thank you!

San Francisco

I mean week 45!

Brasilia, Brazil

Oops, I did it again, sorry. Can I have a link for yesterday's Week 45? Thank you