Bristol, UK

*claps*
*back pats*
*gets everyone in for a group hug*
*feels uncomfortable*
*awkward shoulder touching*
*drinks beer/coffee*

NL

I thought I'd be running out of ideas 3 months in, now I realize I don't have enough months.

Montreal

*hi fives all round*

Wisconsin, USA

What track are you most proud of?

What's been the toughest thing about this year?

*serves giant plate of nachos to party attendees*

The future

this year has sucked. i really dont have my heart in it this year. i want to quit .. im happy it's half over though! Congrats to those who have made it this far smile

St Louis
Devieus wrote:

I thought I'd be running out of ideas 3 months in, now I realize I don't have enough months.

yes!

St Louis

many of these i made this year! not sure which is best but second to last track is maybe the one i'm most proud of https://sitari.bandcamp.com/album/notifications

L003, C0rnw4//.

xx I L Y G xx

London

Congrats, glad to have made it this far. Anybody got any idea how many people are on track for the full year?

Newcastle - UK
Phil Harmonic wrote:

this year has sucked. i really dont have my heart in it this year. i want to quit .. im happy it's half over though! Congrats to those who have made it this far smile

i'm with you on this one!

Brasilia, Brazil

Congratulations, guys! Keep on moving on!

Brasilia, Brazil

Congratulations, guys! Keep on moving on!
Oops, double post...

Last edited by ALEXANDroid (July 11, 2016 11:17 am)

Pittsburgh, PA

This year's been good--I think my level of worth-listening-to is higher than my 2014 stuff.  Hard to choose one best track, but I did like some of the funkier stuff I was coming up with during the winter.  (Maybe it's time to get back to the funk.)

Melbourne, Australia

when this is over I'm going into hibernation!!!

Oklahoma City, OK, USA

I missed last week.  I just couldn't bring myself to write anything.  But I was back at it this week.  C'est la vie.