Miami, FL

Weeeeeeeeeeee! smile

Montreal

yessssssss

Newcastle - UK

aaaaaaaaaaaaand we're off!

... ... ... erm, can i get an upload link already?!

vancouver, canada

hope you guys like 52 weeks of pink noise

Edmonton, Canada

Heh. Lovely. Logging in to find this made my day... thanks!

Helsinki, Finland

Ok, back this year!

St Louis

something needed to revive my electronic music, here it is!

Cincinnati, Ohio

Yusssss

L003, C0rnw4//.

ẏ̢̟͕̼̰̹̱̣̥̫̝̤̺͕̹̻ͬ̐ͨͤͪ̑̄ͨͥͦ̔ͥ̆̎̊͒̂̚e̡̘̲̻̯͓͙͔̻̻̺̣̙̅ͬ͒̇ͭͨ͒̂̽ͬ͆̔́ͪ̈́͟͡s̵͖̼͖͓̭̦̰̍ͨ̀̊̐ͨ̈́̑ͣͪ̅ͤ̕͝

Seattle, WA

Oh cool.

Seattle, WA

So should we start writing now so that we can upload on the 4th or do we start writing on the 4th and upload on the 11th?

Madrid, Spain

Hi Guys! Really missed you all

I started messing with my samplers yesterday, and the track is already cookin'

Technical Question:By any chance, is the old site still stored/archived anywhere, so I could back up some notes about some songs I made

... This really really really means a lot to me. I've been waiting for months!!!

Adelaide, South Australia

Hi, hi, hi, hi.

This year (2015) would have been virtually impossible or at least killed me in the process with art stuff and work. 2016 is shaping up as quiet, therefore I'm going to go hammer and tongs here.

Melbourne, Australia
laguna wrote:

Hi Guys! Really missed you all

I started messing with my samplers yesterday, and the track is already cookin'

Technical Question:By any chance, is the old site still stored/archived anywhere, so I could back up some notes about some songs I made

... This really really really means a lot to me. I've been waiting for months!!!

I'm not admin, but if you click on "music", then "year", then filter by "my music", you should get it.

Melbourne, Aus

So many familiar faces!
So keen to get back into the WB routine.

I did some really dope stuff in 2015 but probably only made about a fraction of new songs compared to 2014 so I'm going for another 52 weeks