MKE
onezero wrote:

My kids expressed some alarm and disappointment that I might not be doing a new song each week in 2015.  And aside from people not always commenting, the community seems pretty strong here.

While the commenting has fallen off a bit towards the end of the year, I still have to say the WeeklyBeats community is much more verbose than what I've seen in most of the music world. It's pretty dead out there.

Newcastle - UK

I do like the community here. It makes me think of the places like em411.com I used to frequent years ago. Thank you to all the people who have commented and given feedback this year; it's most appreciated smile

Melbourne, Australia
vinpous wrote:
paul raygun wrote:

aint no way i am missing a single week.....

what shall i ever do next year post wb??!!!??

I started doing a thing called "12 EPs in 12 Months", but only did two or maybe three as I just couldn't do it.

Maybe work all the material into an album? Keep going anyway, keeping a blog up or something?

vin, plenty of the tracks i've worked on for WB this year are for a concept album.. so these are pretty much the demos and then i'll record with full amps blazing and live drums!  No slowing down here!

St Louis
Ipaghost wrote:
onezero wrote:

My kids expressed some alarm and disappointment that I might not be doing a new song each week in 2015.  And aside from people not always commenting, the community seems pretty strong here.

While the commenting has fallen off a bit towards the end of the year, I still have to say the WeeklyBeats community is much more verbose than what I've seen in most of the music world. It's pretty dead out there.

good point