Jim Wood wrote:
Phil Harmonic wrote:

maybe we should all just quit big_smile

And kill ourselves?

if necessary.

St Louis

haha

Pittsburgh, PA

I'm not going to stop until everybody hears my work.  And I mean everybody. Like, it'll have to be mandatory in schools and hospitals.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

all cool. you should never force yourself or others into listening to good music. good music finds you automatically! I too barely listen to any stuff and I am not visiting music festivals or concerts that often anymore because it's nothing new and exciting to me anymore. sometimes it is but not as much as 3 year ago. even with weeklybeats I have to take some days until I am "ready" to listen to some tracks and comment. but that's perfectly fine. nobody expects you to comment or anything. the project is about you and the improvement of your skills and nothing else. fame actually has nothing to do in the world of creativity! it is just an unnecessary side effect.

St Louis

i listen to TONS of new music still, it's never  been better

Schwerin I'm afraid
dreikelvin wrote:

all cool. you should never force yourself or others into listening to good music. good music finds you automatically! I too barely listen to any stuff and I am not visiting music festivals or concerts that often anymore because it's nothing new and exciting to me anymore. sometimes it is but not as much as 3 year ago. even with weeklybeats I have to take some days until I am "ready" to listen to some tracks and comment. but that's perfectly fine. nobody expects you to comment or anything. the project is about you and the improvement of your skills and nothing else. fame actually has nothing to do in the world of creativity! it is just an unnecessary side effect.

Thanks man! Makes sense when you put it like that :-)