The future
Poppi wrote:

Why would I want a shirt with a bunch of other people's names on it? No, I will not suck it up. Lets talk about exclusivity (and other such bs), I want my shirt to read: WeeklyHeadfuck.

Also, I have no idea who/what Tomoko is.

um. it says right in the masthead before you login, "Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 2nd 2012 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged."  I dont think it's that outlandish to exalt the survivors. Maybe we should just give everyone a trophy for participating for one week or some shit. They do that for kids now, and I think its stupid. To be honest though, I could live without a shirt (no jokes plz).

Poppi wrote:

Why would I want a shirt with a bunch of other people's names on it? No, I will not suck it up. Lets talk about exclusivity (and other such bs), I want my shirt to read: WeeklyHeadfuck.

You're a total buzzkill. Sometimes I feel you leak negativity naturally. While I may be crass and slightly stupid, you are the biggest downer. Lighten  up, you'll have more fun that way heart

Phil Harmonic wrote:

To be honest though, I could live without a shirt (no jokes plz).

A shirt would be cool, but not necessary.

Orlando, FL

Melbourne, Australia

Oh boy. But yeah would love the shirt thursdaybloom described / cTrix is making.

The Wisconsin

Having just a black shirt with the logo on it would be awesome. I don't really want anything besides just the logo. I vote nothing on the back for two reasons: For one, I'm not one of the "survivors", because despite my weekly participation, I missed a few weeks. Also, I'm pretty sure costs would be lower if there's simply just "Weekly Beats" on front, nothing anywhere else. Love the idea of a shirt though big_smile

The future
Dwight Davis wrote:

Having just a black shirt with the logo on it would be awesome. I don't really want anything besides just the logo. I vote nothing on the back for two reasons: For one, I'm not one of the "survivors", because despite my weekly participation, I missed a few weeks. Also, I'm pretty sure costs would be lower if there's simply just "Weekly Beats" on front, nothing anywhere else. Love the idea of a shirt though big_smile

im curious as to why trash80 isnt doing this.. and taking the proceeds to pay for the bandwidth and space we are consuming

Riverside, CA

So here's just the logo on a plain black shirt.
$11 + whatever for shipping. (I get $0.00 of it, by the way.)
I guess I'll work on making a non-shit version of the Watamote design myself and get that up there as well sometime soon.

Tim: If doing this kind of stuff isn't cool with you for whatever reason, let me know and I'll stop and take it down smile

NL

I'm already making a vectorized version of that panel, finish it in Gimp and add some text to replace the old one. I like the plain one better, personally.

Adelaide, Australia

I don't know what shirt size I am and my wife isn't around to ask sad

Adelaide, Australia

$11 for the shirt, $13 to send it to me.

wat

NSW
phesago wrote:
Poppi wrote:

You're a total buzzkill. Sometimes I feel you leak negativity naturally. While I may be crass and slightly stupid, you are the biggest downer. Lighten  up, you'll have more fun that way heart

Phil Harmonic wrote:

To be honest though, I could live without a shirt (no jokes plz).

Thanks Phesago, you're so so right. About everything.

Last edited by popsicle (November 28, 2012 1:53 am)

Poppi wrote:
phesago wrote:

Youre welcome! Glad I could help lol heart

NSW
phesago wrote:
Poppi wrote:

Indeed. I don't know where I would be without people such as yourself to set me straight...

Poppi wrote:
phesago wrote:

Indeed. I don't know where I would be without people such as yourself to set me straight...

Prolly on internet forums... LOL

Adelaide, Australia

Yeah, but guys... the postage is more than the shirt. lol?

Melbourne, Australia

Putting names on shirt is a dumb idea, and I don't consent to mine being used in that way. big_smile

The shirt idea itself is cool enough, but I probably wouldn't wear it.