The future
Brackleforth wrote:

This happened to me once, when I named my track "General Practice 3" it linked to the earlier track "General Practice 2". However 1, 2 and 4 linked fine. I don't really understand it, but I guess it's best to just avoid using the same first word.

how was it fixed last time?

Melbourne, Australia

It wasn't, I just tried it. It does exactly as he describes - no 1, 2 & 4 work, but no 3 is broken

Last edited by tiasu (August 13, 2012 1:04 am)

Adelaide, Australia

There's a revolution afoot.

The future

so the word is.. tim will fix it later ;/

Adelaide, Australia

Heil

Stockholm

And here was me thinking of releasing heads up! this week after heads up! II...

Adelaide, Australia

Phil, any ETA on this?

The future
Thursdaybloom wrote:

Phil, any ETA on this?

unfortunately, it is out of my hands..

Adelaide, Australia

All good. The track is listenable, it's just people can't read the description or comment on it. I'm pretentious enough to be upset at the thought I'll have a week with 0 comments. sad

The future
Thursdaybloom wrote:

All good. The track is listenable, it's just people can't read the description or comment on it. I'm pretentious enough to be upset at the thought I'll have a week with 0 comments. sad

hmm

Adelaide, Australia

sad

Orlando, FL

For what it's worth, I listened to your track.

I think the soundscape was implemented clearly and sounds great, but the piano's melody was a little loud. Maybe a little reverb could make it fit in better with the soundscape.

The future

This problem has been fixed. The people's who's tracks were messed up have been fixed as well! big_smile big_smile big_smile

Adelaide, Australia

Mine's not big_smile

The future
Thursdaybloom wrote:

Mine's not big_smile

hmm. weird..  the trash listed 'interlude' as one of the ones he fixed.. ill bag on him some more and see what can be done.

Adelaide, Australia

Thanks man.