NSW

Bluergh. You know you want to...

Last edited by popsicle (May 4, 2012 3:09 pm)

L003, C0rnw4//.

lost remote before sleep, found it when woke up.

Adelaide, South Australia

Tonight I saw the Avengers, then immediately watched the new Game of Thrones episode...

NSW

Free towel hire at the gym.

Adelaide SA

Awesome opshop shoes and a handmade necklace by a friend that's amazing followed by delicious tart and coffee by the beach

Geneva, NY

Clamped my work-paid-for cell phone to the ceiling and streamed/recorded my gig Saturday night.

My wife's grandparents buys us those stupid lottery scratchers for holidays. scracthed the one from easter... Paid for my poly evolver!9it was only 1000, but still!) big_smile

In a week or so after I learn it well enough, I will use it in a track!

Last edited by phesago (April 30, 2012 6:15 pm)

FL
idevourstatic wrote:

You shoulda' said that you found it *before* you woke up. I'd have been very impressed.

L003, C0rnw4//.
zeropass wrote:
idevourstatic wrote:

You shoulda' said that you found it *before* you woke up. I'd have been very impressed.

ye, I could have spun some yarn about walking through a dream scape, melting clocks on trees and freudian imagery. Then a blinding white light, the remote clad in gold with 17 wings, just out of reach, just out of reach, then...abruptly waking up to find i had been writhing around on the floor, and that the remote, was in, my hand.

adelaide

Buying a new mixer specifically for no input noise music.

Adelaide, Australia

I am beard

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (May 11, 2012 6:46 pm)

Adelaide, South Australia

I earn enough from my casual work, and pay little enough for the basic necessities, as well as my base luxuries, that I have spare time enough to get my track done a day early, leaving a full free day tomorrow to either work on another project a little more or play some games... or just sleep...

The Wisconsin

Finally got some coffee creamer. My coffee has tasted bad for long enough.

St Louis

went to a bunch of pawnshops today, got a korg electribe analog synth (and almost got an alesis midiverb4, but resisted the urge). also going to take a girl out to lunch for her birthday next week, she's one of the coolest girls in Chicago. winning.

NSW

^^^

Last edited by popsicle (May 11, 2012 6:46 pm)