Ireland / Yorkshire

I myself was excitedly speaking to a friend about the project in a bar earlier tonight and had a sudden 'ahhhhh... balls' moment.

Second week I've messed up, rather dissapointed in myself.

How's everyone else coping with it?

Chicago

Thunder Bay ON, Canada

im impressed by all the songs ive been listening to so far this week, i feel like im not up to where everyone else is skill-wise

cincinnati, ohio
HANDCANNON wrote:

im impressed by all the songs ive been listening to so far this week, i feel like im not up to where everyone else is skill-wise

I'm feeling the exact same way, I was really bummed to get sick this week after feeling like I did something great last week.  Trying to keep on the ball with the deadline, but it's getting rougher with each coming week cool

I'm effing pumped as hell.  Submitted my first song and got some ego-feeding despite a shitty recording and a kind of tacky song!  Think I can really do this all year.

Adelaide, Australia

Loved my own submission for this week, it all sorta fell together nicely!

Melbourne, Australia

Was really happy with my submission. I've reformed my old improv trio, but with the added flexibility of computer manipulated sounds, which I did as part of our recording project. Week 7s piece was inspired by the same processes.

Helsinki, Finland

Second week in a row that I do everything on sunday and just do a liverecording without multitracking. I think I pulled it of nicely. This week I'm gonna work on some remixes/other more "serious" songs, so I think my next submission will be something acoustic:)

Melbourne, Australia

Pretty much was at Blip stuff all week

The future

WOMP WOMP .. WUB WUB WUB WUB

adelaide

Was at blip, and now I haven't slept for about 40 hours.

chicago-/-il-/-us

i wrote 7 songs, recorded 6 of them (4 times each until i got the compressor setting to my liking) and arbitrarily chose the one that has least to do with the others to upload here, the rest become my RPM challenge album for this year.. very productive this week somehow

Philadelphia, PA

I was... not at blip. Therefore, I was very sad. O_o

Ah well. Now that I have that free jazz BS outta my system, TIME TO MAKE SOME REAL N*GGA JAMZ.

The Wisconsin

I didn't miss this week! I'm already doing better than last week!

New Orleans, LA

I was really happy with my submission this week.  It's a song that's been in my head for 4 years, and it was nice to finally get it out.

Chicago
Saskrotch wrote:

i forgot you guys aren't cool. that's the label from a venentian snares 12" called 7.sevens.med. because i've got 7/7. and it's LOW-007