Helsinki, Finland

Making music is nice. Looking enviously at other peoples setups is nice. There has been stuff like this on chipmusic.org etc, but here's bigger variety of people doing stuff so this could be interesting!

I'll post pics later myself.

chicago-/-il-/-us

pretty much all of it is controlled by and/or synced to the piggy->midi, including the video gear

London

e.s.c.'s setup made me feel pretty lustful at the Hexawe gig last summer, and the photo above does nothing to change this.

Here's my current setup:
http://instagr.am/p/G3TooWATkV/
KP3, TQ5, 707 on the top row.
Renoise on a MacBook Air in the middle.
4 track (which I only bought last Friday, unused so far!), Monotron and ESI audio interface below.

Out of sight: iOS apps on both phone and iPad, piggy, and a big controller keyboard!

Adelaide, South Australia

I'll post a photo when my new system is setup. Right now it's just a laptop on a desk

The future

ooh. i think i will take some pics with my new ipad later wink

Cybertron,NY

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That's it folks! Line in, netbook, gameboy the end!

here's my set up, not the best, but I have good times with it. Saving up for a prophet5 or 10, so in a few months that will be a part of it as well.

adelaide

I am so jealous of you people.

Especially e.s.c. Nice setup.

St Louis

here is some of my guitar stuff

St Louis

island's saxophone/clarinet/trombone player's setup http://island1.bandcamp.com

phesago wrote:

here's my set up, not the best, but I have good times with it. Saving up for a prophet5 or 10, so in a few months that will be a part of it as well.

Holy shit.

Tacoma WA

skull with assblaster.  skull normally lives on my monintors.  everything in the toolbox was moved to the boat pictured below because i outgrew it.

sequencing boat.  its filled with modules for sequencing and modulation

the case has some lfo's, oscillators, filters, and envelope generators.

mattnida wrote:

e.s.c.'s setup made me feel pretty lustful at the Hexawe gig last summer, and the photo above does nothing to change this.

Here's my current setup:
http://instagr.am/p/G3TooWATkV/
KP3, TQ5, 707 on the top row.
Renoise on a MacBook Air in the middle.
4 track (which I only bought last Friday, unused so far!), Monotron and ESI audio interface below.

Out of sight: iOS apps on both phone and iPad, piggy, and a big controller keyboard!

TQ5's have such awesome lines heart

Last edited by infradead (February 14, 2012 4:19 am)

Madison, Alabama
phesago wrote:

Nice!  Good to see another Moog fan.

Los Angeles

Current setup for me.

My set up wants to be trash80s when it grows up. The only things I want to do is find a home for my famicom/powerpak somewhere next to the monitor and rig a light under the little shelf so I can see my keyboard better.

I suddenly feel entirely unequipped for this... 0.o...