Melbourne, Australia

Hm, duet will have to wait until this coming week, new hint for 17 hours away from now: bass, lots and lots of bass. Three of them, in fact.

Helsinki, Finland
e.s.c. wrote:
Dkstr wrote:

Finished. Made beat by sampling different things Ive seen this week, I like it.

camel core? big_smile

Something like that haha:)

Tacoma WA

got a some new modules and mad noise.  for 2 minutes and 32 seconds.
that is all.

Gosford, Australia

more gay pop music but this one is more electro-oriented

chicago-/-il-/-us

390 bpm, lots of kick drums, piggy tracker

Chicago

i decided to use this project to help me build a portfolio, so this week's track is pretty straight forward VGM

Bang! Done smile This is either getting easier or I'm less bothered about the tunes I may. I suspect a bit of both but more the former. This week is another guitar a vocal track - I'm quite pleased with it but it still needs a bit of fine tuning. Again, it was all written and recorded today.

Brisbane, Australia

If you changed every word in the Encyclopaedia Britannica to "bass" and read them all through a vocoder with a moog taurus as the carrier on the bassiest setting possible it would be about 1/10th the bass contained in my song

Yeah maybe I'm hyping myself a lot but seriously, bass in your face is what you can expect

sacramento

808, thats right, i'm dropping the 909 for week 5

wrote a song for my band

realized it might not be good as I thought when I was writing it as soon as I put the band name in the title when submitting it

immediately regretted it

... pretty sure this could be a good song but I only spent a few hours on it.  So it actually might be shit.  Also it's not done so I just faded out the ending

still probably better than last week's though

Melbourne, Australia

it will be called "Bain of Thrips"

Derris-Kharlan wrote:

it will be called "Bain of Thrips"

YES!!
Oh Derris, you thrip bain, you

Cincinnati, Ohio

Tables.... Tables... Tables.... You make my life so much easier.

adelaide

Hydrophones.

Philadelphia, PA

Writer's Block? Yeah, that.

Saskatchewan, Canada

granulated guitar maybe some bottles