Ultra super clear guidelines. We have deleted a few tracks from the first week of uploads as people didnt read the FAQ and upload rules. we will remove your track if:

1 - The track contains copyrighted samples which do not permit derivative works.

2 - The track has been uploaded or made available before the week in question.

3 - The track is a cover of a song which does not permit derivative works.

4 - The track is not finished.

Please read the rules at the top of the upload page and the FAQ carefully before uploading your tracks to avoid having them deleted or getting yourself banned.

Just a quick reminder from your friendly admin team!

PS, If your song is deleted for whatever reason, you don't get to upload another one in its place.

- edited for clarity - 1/9/2012
- added info - 2/6/2012

Adelaide, Australia

We love our friendly admin team!

Coastal Australia

Well done on noticing the cheats.  Pretty lame for the first week.

Los Angeles
rdomain wrote:

To be honest I think some of the artists in question probably didn't have a solid idea of what the site was about. Probably in part because it's not necessarily easy to explain. Hopefully things will clear up in the weeks to come. smile

you should change all the fuckers names to have red text, that way they can sit in shame for the next 300 days

trash80 wrote:
rdomain wrote:

To be honest I think some of the artists in question probably didn't have a solid idea of what the site was about. Probably in part because it's not necessarily easy to explain. Hopefully things will clear up in the weeks to come. smile

Agreed, let's not jump to conclusion that they did it while knowing the full idea, if it is repeated however I vote the red text solution lol

Coastal Australia
trash80 wrote:
rdomain wrote:

Fair call  smile

FL

Have the first week's songs been posted yet? I see my song in my profile, but i can't see ANY of week1's songs. Is it just me?

The songs are released all at the same time at the start of each new week which is about 22 hours at the time of posting. If you click on upload you should be able to see a timer?

Chicago

i keep seeing "completed the week", does that mean it can be something we started before, but never finished? i thought it was a "write a new track a week kind of thing", just checking.

Adelaide, South Australia

I think the rules and conditions of the project are pretty clear and simple to understand.

adelaide

Just behave. That is all.

Tristan: If that avatar is of a doll vomiting on you, nice work.

Adelaide, South Australia
little-scale wrote:

Tristan: If that avatar is of a doll vomiting on you, nice work.

You know it. wink

Adelaide, Australia

If you find tracks on here that have already been uploaded elsewhere (thanks to the link in the description) what do we do?

Last edited by Thursdaybloom (January 9, 2012 1:59 am)

drop me a mail at lazerbeat aa@tt gmail .dot. com

A few more songs have unfortunately been slated for removal. Rules edited to be a bit clearer!