Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / emily's music / a bridge to where?

a bridge to where?

By emily on June 14, 2020 7:27 pm

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” ― T.S. Eliot

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
June 15, 2020 3:01 am

That distorted bass line is hella cool, especially with how it's implemented into the spacey vibe

June 15, 2020 3:56 am

I love how it’s so upbeat yet it still has your signature style. Nice work!!!

June 15, 2020 5:46 am

That bass is so gritty, its awesome.

June 15, 2020 7:34 am

Always love your vocals.

June 15, 2020 8:59 pm

This went really well with the Erasure songs that I constantly listen to in my head and in reality smile I would love to collaborate on something someday if you'd be interested!

June 16, 2020 6:55 pm
ViridianLoom wrote:

That distorted bass line is hella cool, especially with how it's implemented into the spacey vibe

Mission Crossing wrote:

I love how it’s so upbeat yet it still has your signature style. Nice work!!!

danju wrote:

That bass is so gritty, its awesome.

hent03 wrote:

Always love your vocals.

fetalface wrote:

This went really well with the Erasure songs that I constantly listen to in my head and in reality smile I would love to collaborate on something someday if you'd be interested!

thank you - there is an email link on my main page if you wanna contact me about a collaboration smile

June 18, 2020 12:03 am

this is a pretty dope track - love the finger snaps/click and the fuzz bass

June 18, 2020 12:04 am

WHOA YOU HAVE A NEW NAME

June 18, 2020 12:19 am
orangedrink wrote:

this is a pretty dope track - love the finger snaps/click and the fuzz bass

orangedrink wrote:

WHOA YOU HAVE A NEW NAME

Thank you & well it's a 41 year old name... thought I might as well use it smile 

June 18, 2020 5:18 pm

I think, overall this is a pretty powerful song. Might be the fuzzy basssynth? The rest is superrelaxed like a valium.

June 19, 2020 3:16 am

Wow that bass! Contrasting with the rest and its aether-like quality. It gives me a How To Destroy Angels vibe. Love it.

June 19, 2020 6:14 pm

Like they said, really cool bass sound that separates itself from the ethereal sounds of your voice and the synth pads.  I like the ending especially with your ooohs and the fx.

June 21, 2020 2:44 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

I think, overall this is a pretty powerful song. Might be the fuzzy basssynth? The rest is superrelaxed like a valium.

Kedbreak136 wrote:

Wow that bass! Contrasting with the rest and its aether-like quality. It gives me a How To Destroy Angels vibe. Love it.

Tone Matrix wrote:

Like they said, really cool bass sound that separates itself from the ethereal sounds of your voice and the synth pads.  I like the ending especially with your ooohs and the fx.

Thank yoU!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up