Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / demonzor's music / my other rides a delta 88

my other rides a delta 88

By demonzor on January 19, 2020 11:52 pm

few of us WBers decided to click on a "random genre generator" website and run with it this week. 

"Ghetto Disco" is what popped up.


this was a weird week.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
January 20, 2020 12:26 am

captured "Ghetto Disco" perfectly. - abby

this is so catchy, great job dude

January 20, 2020 4:35 am

Awesome dude, this is so dirty.  That bass line is so nasty perfect for this tune.

January 20, 2020 2:43 pm

love the transition from gritty to funky in the beginning

January 20, 2020 3:02 pm

awwww yeah, this is some funky stuff right here...

January 20, 2020 4:35 pm

Funky boy!! Yoy killed the challenge!

January 21, 2020 1:34 am

Killed it Hardy. Makes you bob your head. I want the lyrics. I keep hearing something about an Oldsmobile and I want to know what it is haha.

January 23, 2020 9:43 pm

It's ghetto, and it's disco, so I guess it checks out.

January 24, 2020 10:16 pm

Whoops. Funky!

January 25, 2020 3:36 am
mikememo wrote:

captured "Ghetto Disco" perfectly. - abby

this is so catchy, great job dude

thanks mikememo thanks abby!


Chrisfoo wrote:

Awesome dude, this is so dirty.  That bass line is so nasty perfect for this tune.

thank foo, i may have replicated a disco tunes bassline a little but added my own flair at the end



coreytrev0r wrote:

love the transition from gritty to funky in the beginning

thanks dude!

Joelfern808 wrote:

Funky boy!! Yoy killed the challenge!

churrrrrch

Saucey-dough wrote:

Killed it Hardy. Makes you bob your head. I want the lyrics. I keep hearing something about an Oldsmobile and I want to know what it is haha.

lyrics are "i sell my dro out my oldsmobile, but im sellin coke out my Rolls (Royce, i have no choice)  just lil somethin from the heart n streets


Devieus wrote:

It's ghetto, and it's disco, so I guess it checks out.

thank you sir devieus

onlyjokinen wrote:

Whoops. Funky!

wowwwwwww friday?!  thanks bud smile~~

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up