Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Overdue

By danju on October 18, 2020 9:26 pm

Disappointed I didn't have some time this week to really get some writing done. Had a lot of interviews to prepare for, but next week, we gon' get something yall.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
October 19, 2020 12:37 am

Smooth beat.

October 19, 2020 1:17 am

Super smooth, man. Hope this week you have a little more time to make the stuff you want. Good luck for your interviews!

October 19, 2020 2:10 am

Sounds good as is, but I could definitely imagine some singing over the top of this one.  Creates a nice chilled out mood anyway though.

October 19, 2020 10:44 am

Super smooth. I know it's late in the year, but I've just discovered your music.

October 19, 2020 8:32 pm

Nice piece of music. Love the water-samples in the beat and that little detuned guitar you use. Superchill.

October 19, 2020 8:33 pm

P.S.: Good luck with the interviews. What will be the subject?

October 20, 2020 2:25 am

Nice, this is chill as hell.  Love how the chords keep getting traded off between keys and guitars.  I like the diminished chord you threw in near the end, really changed up the mood.

October 20, 2020 7:23 pm
djippy wrote:

Smooth beat.

hent03 wrote:

Super smooth, man. Hope this week you have a little more time to make the stuff you want. Good luck for your interviews!

CosmicCairns wrote:

Sounds good as is, but I could definitely imagine some singing over the top of this one.  Creates a nice chilled out mood anyway though.

laguna wrote:

Super smooth. I know it's late in the year, but I've just discovered your music.

Q-Rosh wrote:

Nice piece of music. Love the water-samples in the beat and that little detuned guitar you use. Superchill.

Chrisfoo wrote:

Nice, this is chill as hell.  Love how the chords keep getting traded off between keys and guitars.  I like the diminished chord you threw in near the end, really changed up the mood.


Thanks a lot fellas!



Q-Rosh wrote:

P.S.: Good luck with the interviews. What will be the subject?


I do frontend software engineering so probably some javascript gotcha questions. A lot of those

October 20, 2020 8:18 pm

I'll take a Danju lofi beat any day! Your post a few weeks ago about writing, submitting, and just getting it out there is still resonating with me. I too am going to start trying to turn my microphone back on and not just crank out beats, but song too. Even if they are works in progress.

October 20, 2020 10:19 pm
Saucey-dough wrote:

I'll take a Danju lofi beat any day! Your post a few weeks ago about writing, submitting, and just getting it out there is still resonating with me. I too am going to start trying to turn my microphone back on and not just crank out beats, but song too. Even if they are works in progress.


You and me both, bruh! Looking forward to hearing what you come up with!

October 22, 2020 12:48 pm

Smooth beat. I like the chain like and water like sound effects also that add some texture to the track.

October 22, 2020 4:57 pm

Sounds so smooth, my headphones keep falling off.

October 23, 2020 3:06 pm

Super smooth bass with those heavenly chords.  Really cool progression.  You created such a calming laid back vibe.  Well done!

October 25, 2020 3:31 pm

Pretty. And also chill. Pretty chill.

November 5, 2020 10:36 pm

Feeling this beat, silky smooth good

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up