Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

me fly

By cfurrow on March 25, 2018 7:31 pm

here's a minimal, late-night, electro excursion.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
March 26, 2018 12:21 am

I like the jittery quality and the end gets pretty intense.  Cool track man.

March 26, 2018 2:43 am

Subtle use of levels. Me like.

March 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Impressive use of levels. Makes it very dynamic and intense. I like it too.

March 26, 2018 7:30 pm

great pocket operator usage and love the screech buildups

March 27, 2018 4:59 pm

wow this is awesome that bells and the drums are great... groove is quite nice.
Also you called it electro i've tries some hiphop acapellas on top... quite inspiring big_smile

April 1, 2018 11:24 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

I like the jittery quality and the end gets pretty intense.  Cool track man.

Jim Wood wrote:

Subtle use of levels. Me like.

Q-Rosh wrote:

Impressive use of levels. Makes it very dynamic and intense. I like it too.

orangedrink wrote:

great pocket operator usage and love the screech buildups

theGuen wrote:

wow this is awesome that bells and the drums are great... groove is quite nice.
Also you called it electro i've tries some hiphop acapellas on top... quite inspiring big_smile

Thanks a bunch, guys!

July 15, 2018 1:12 am

rad!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up