WeeklyBeats.com / Music / cfurrow's music / at the get together

at the get together

By cfurrow on May 20, 2018 9:35 pm

I've been really busy with work and family and haven't had a chance to listen in on everyone else's work. I'll be back.
Thanks for listening.
This is another moody piece. I've missed 2 weeks so far and I know I'll probably miss more weeks but I ain't gonna sweat it. Here's to a good, healthy week, y'all. smile

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

May 21, 2018 12:31 am

If you gotta miss a week you've gotta miss a week.  Always a pleasure to hear your stuff though.  Great atmosphere on this one.  Gives me an image of a fire somehow.

May 21, 2018 5:20 pm

first of all I had the image to get sucked into a burning light bulb, but then I was happy with it, because I could hear this wonderful guitar loop. fantastic.

May 21, 2018 10:06 pm

Some times are busier than other, I'm happy you found the time to do this track.
Great piece, intense and relaxing at the same time.

May 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Love that slooooow build and what it develops into.

May 22, 2018 5:36 am

It's about the journey. The destination is where you can look back at the journey and see what you've gone through.

May 23, 2018 12:50 pm

That aprupt break on the loop is cool. Brings me back to reality everytime. Nice Work!

May 24, 2018 3:21 am

July 15, 2018 1:08 am

wow that was just great - i totally melted into that sound-space...