Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

NimmZwei

By m2K7 on July 29, 2016 4:10 pm

This weeks are very busy, but my creativity is in flow. So i made two pieces.
A new one, called
   

The shelter
 
And a longer and  edited version of
 

KawaiK4r_Take(v2)
 
NimmZwei - TakeTwo smile

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
August 1, 2016 7:55 am

Nice, this 80's lead synth is just great.
I didn't expect a break beat here... it's nice ... great track!

August 1, 2016 3:31 pm

Another nice track!  Full of surprises in the direction it takes but they are always nice surprises smile

August 1, 2016 3:33 pm

Ahhh, just realised it's two tracks smile - good stuff

August 1, 2016 3:50 pm
theGuen wrote:

Nice, this 80's lead synth is just great.
I didn't expect a break beat here... it's nice ... great track!

GrainBastard wrote:

Another nice track!  Full of surprises in the direction it takes but they are always nice surprises smile

GrainBastard wrote:

Ahhh, just realised it's two tracks smile - good stuff


   
Thank you!
 
The second one is WB29, longer Version smile

August 1, 2016 4:42 pm

Went back to check out WB 29; great improvement with this edit (and I'm a sucker for those filter sweeps). Subtle beats are a nice addition in both pieces.

August 1, 2016 6:43 pm

August 2, 2016 12:14 am

Both pieces are lovely.  Love the ascending and descending tone in the second one.

August 4, 2016 6:22 am

really digging this

August 4, 2016 9:18 am

Overwhelming Zweierpack. Hab's mit großem Vergnügen genascht. Höhepunkt: The final 5 seconds. Could be the start of a new song ...

August 4, 2016 2:41 pm

I love the sound of the rhythmic drone effect you have going in the first track and then the sweet percussion & beat kicks in perfectly. A head nodder for sure! The second track has a nice trippy effect to it with the cymbals and sitarish synth smile  Two really cool tracks, well done!

August 5, 2016 3:57 am

Fantastic, love the melody in the first track and the rhythmic pad/drone sound, nice re-work on the second track

August 5, 2016 11:25 am

Nice sounds indeed

August 7, 2016 7:30 am

A very good double serving of music!

August 7, 2016 6:32 pm

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lS0IgRIFkAuA5G/giphy.gif[/ig]

August 14, 2016 1:55 am

Cool photos here.  I like.

Busy and interesting textures and I like the dirty beat in the first half/first song.  Nice.

August 14, 2016 12:01 pm

Great Doppelpack. Funny Beeeeep dazwischen.

August 15, 2016 3:49 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Went back to check out WB 29; great improvement with this edit (and I'm a sucker for those filter sweeps). Subtle beats are a nice addition in both pieces.

Ipaghost wrote:

CosmicCairns wrote:

Both pieces are lovely.  Love the ascending and descending tone in the second one.

george bowles wrote:

really digging this

Fred und Luna wrote:

Overwhelming Zweierpack. Hab's mit großem Vergnügen genascht. Höhepunkt: The final 5 seconds. Could be the start of a new song ...

Tone Matrix wrote:

I love the sound of the rhythmic drone effect you have going in the first track and then the sweet percussion & beat kicks in perfectly. A head nodder for sure! The second track has a nice trippy effect to it with the cymbals and sitarish synth smile  Two really cool tracks, well done!

Jason Nijjer wrote:

Fantastic, love the melody in the first track and the rhythmic pad/drone sound, nice re-work on the second track

paul raygun wrote:

Nice sounds indeed

Plantrain wrote:

A very good double serving of music!

is nothing sacred? wrote:

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lS0IgRIFkAuA5G/giphy.gif[/ig]

rdomain wrote:

Cool photos here.  I like.

Busy and interesting textures and I like the dirty beat in the first half/first song.  Nice.

Q-Rosh wrote:

Great Doppelpack. Funny Beeeeep dazwischen.


   
Thank you all for all kinds of comments

August 17, 2016 9:20 pm

sorry i was trying post a gif of a dancing lady - i'm not great with BBCode smile 

August 22, 2016 8:14 pm
is nothing sacred? wrote:

sorry i was trying post a gif of a dancing lady - i'm not great with BBCode smile



 
Thank you!

August 24, 2016 5:39 pm
m2K7 wrote:
is nothing sacred? wrote:

sorry i was trying post a gif of a dancing lady - i'm not great with BBCode smile


now i see the code in this reply - i'll try that next time smile
 
Thank you!


August 24, 2016 5:48 pm
August 24, 2016 6:05 pm

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up