Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Women of the Night's music / Never Ran Never Will

Never Ran Never Will

By Women of the Night on July 12, 2020 6:16 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
July 13, 2020 4:22 pm

Reminds me of July Skies. Except less reverb on this.

July 14, 2020 9:20 am

Tell me, is this just Open All Night without the vocals?

July 14, 2020 6:00 pm
vimster wrote:

Reminds me of July Skies. Except less reverb on this.

Cool I'll check it out for sure smile

July 14, 2020 6:02 pm

dreamy

July 14, 2020 8:09 pm
Devieus wrote:

Tell me, is this just Open All Night without the vocals?

Our song Open All Night? or another Open All Night? If it's ours you thinking about the chords are totally different...

July 14, 2020 8:20 pm
Women of the Night wrote:
Devieus wrote:

Tell me, is this just Open All Night without the vocals?

Our song Open All Night? or another Open All Night? If it's ours you thinking about the chords are totally different...

Yea, yours. I guess it's just the cadence that reminded me of it.

July 17, 2020 4:24 pm
Devieus wrote:
Women of the Night wrote:
Devieus wrote:

Tell me, is this just Open All Night without the vocals?

Our song Open All Night? or another Open All Night? If it's ours you thinking about the chords are totally different...

Yea, yours. I guess it's just the cadence that reminded me of it.

Could be smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up