Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

sen oto

By Wisefire on June 17, 2018 11:09 pm

Sen Oto - a 1000 Sounds

This is a remake of a song i made 18 years ago in Fasttracker. The original can be found here

This time i used a more modern daw, but I do miss those Fasttracker days!

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
June 18, 2018 12:46 am

Nice remake! Definitely got me pumped for cooking dinner smile

June 19, 2018 12:42 am

It's fun to do remakes sometimes and it's fun to compare to the original.  I feel like you've managed to capture a lot of the qualities of the original while also updating it for now.

June 19, 2018 9:46 pm

Well done, but imagine combining them into one song.

July 12, 2018 9:42 pm

Nice break beats - really enjoyed the fade out

Mission Crossing wrote:

Nice remake! Definitely got me pumped for cooking dinner smile

LOL

July 16, 2018 12:14 am
Mission Crossing wrote:

Nice remake! Definitely got me pumped for cooking dinner smile


Shake it while you bake it!

CosmicCairns wrote:

It's fun to do remakes sometimes and it's fun to compare to the original.  I feel like you've managed to capture a lot of the qualities of the original while also updating it for now.


Thnx man, it's fun to see how one made his music back in the day.

Devieus wrote:

Well done, but imagine combining them into one song.


i've thought about it, but their out of tune to eachother. Do appreciate the suggestion though!

orangedrink wrote:

Nice break beats - really enjoyed the fade out


I had a thing with fade outs back then. probably a 90's thing wink

July 16, 2018 7:32 am

Keys can be changed and scales can be shifted. It's music theory at its most basic.

July 16, 2018 2:10 pm
Devieus wrote:

Keys can be changed and scales can be shifted. It's music theory at its most basic.


true, tried that. still didn't feel right though.

July 16, 2018 7:24 pm
Wisefire wrote:
Devieus wrote:

Keys can be changed and scales can be shifted. It's music theory at its most basic.


true, tried that. still didn't feel right though.


Not with that attitude, that's for sure. Playing them simultaneously sounds good enough as is.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up