Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

baka mono

By Wisefire on June 10, 2018 11:32 pm

Baka mono (in Stereo)

Didn't give me much time for this week, stupid studio keeps giving me grief. But here is something i used to do with my MS2000 to entertain myself. WARNING: Cacophony.

Just to be clear, this isn't meant to be virtuous. it's just me having a laugh, hope you find it funny as well.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
June 11, 2018 6:17 am

Honestly, the only time I find music funny is when it has funny lyrics.

Unless you mean the other kind of funny, then I guess it's that.

June 12, 2018 2:22 am

Enjoyable. And not so cacophonous. I especially like the doof vocals.

July 12, 2018 9:43 pm

HA!  Great submission.  I need to do something ridiculous just to break up the flow.  That chord organ was hilariously annoying.

July 16, 2018 12:18 am
Devieus wrote:

Honestly, the only time I find music funny is when it has funny lyrics.

Unless you mean the other kind of funny, then I guess it's that.

What's the other kind of funny? not to worry, i can't please everyone with this one,

Jim Wood wrote:

Enjoyable. And not so cacophonous. I especially like the doof vocals.

hahah, exactly! Doof vocals! still cracks me up, i am weird sometimes tongue

orangedrink wrote:

HA!  Great submission.  I need to do something ridiculous just to break up the flow.  That chord organ was hilariously annoying.

This guy gets it! thnx man!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up