Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / VBO's music / why eat with a clown when you can dine with the King?

VBO

why eat with a clown when you can dine with the King?

By VBO on January 19, 2020 11:43 pm

原曲:妖魔夜行

wow I finished a full song this week

› lyrics

the song I am referring to in the last line is this one

---

I have a history of making burger king themed weekly beats
or you might say this is a spiritual successor to my "classic" "hit" "song:"
"there's the Burger King, and then there's you, the burger peasant"

here's the album from 2015
weekly beats 2014 demo version

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

January 20, 2020 8:47 pm

Fun breakdown! smile Good job

January 21, 2020 4:24 pm

Heavy. It feels like it use a second paragraph, but there's so much power in its succinctness.

January 22, 2020 1:27 am

what is your guitar sample/synth from? the one that loops from the beginning? It sounds an awful lot like Terran Theme from sc1!

January 22, 2020 1:45 am
Devieus wrote:

I thought that maybe it was too short when I was starting it but it grew on me the way it is. Definitely had to put a lot of thought into the words though since there were so few lol

ngineer wrote:

It is a soundfont called Donny's Guitar fed through compression vst -> saturation/distortion vst -> tube screamer vst -> chorus vst -> Emissary amp simp -> Pulse cab sim w/ Kalthallen IR -> EQ vst

January 22, 2020 1:57 am

Check out the similarity to the guitar here. Neat

VBO wrote:
Devieus wrote:

ngineer wrote:

January 23, 2020 3:31 pm

I like the succinctness of the lyrics. It gives more weight to the instrumental breakdown that follows I think. Cool!