WeeklyBeats.com / Music / User Agent's music / From Two Boats to Green Mountain

From Two Boats to Green Mountain

By User Agent on February 25, 2018 8:44 pm

Two Boats is a small village on Accession Island, smack dab in the middle of the south Atlantic Ocean. The island is very young (less than a million years) and was discovered in the 1800's and declared the most forsaken rock in the ocean. It was mostly barren with no trees and little vegetation. Today, the island has US and UK bases with secretive missions. The peak, Green Mountain has been transformed into a man made cloud forest with jungle vegetation.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

February 27, 2018 4:14 am

very cool feels like im an adventurer in a foreign jungle

February 27, 2018 4:15 am
underground Luau wrote:

very cool feels like im an adventurer in a foreign jungle

i thought that before even reading your description lol

February 27, 2018 6:05 pm
underground Luau wrote:
underground Luau wrote:

very cool feels like im an adventurer in a foreign jungle

i thought that before even reading your description lol

Guess I was successful then!

February 28, 2018 4:06 am

I would say so. I'm very pleased to see more leftfield representation!

February 28, 2018 8:58 am

Very nice atmosphere.

February 28, 2018 2:31 pm
gpsychosis wrote:

I would say so. I'm very pleased to see more leftfield representation!

I never know quite what to call my stuff, but leftfield seems to fit my style better than a lot of other descriptors.

Devieus wrote:

Very nice atmosphere.

Thanks!

March 1, 2018 3:09 am

ooh want to see a film about this with your music as the score!

March 1, 2018 8:04 pm
kaedo sevaada wrote:

ooh want to see a film about this with your music as the score!

A movie/musician collaboration? I love it!