Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / TQI's music / Reality Inversion

TQI

Reality Inversion

By TQI on February 9, 2020 8:58 pm

Let us guide you on this journey through a glitch hellscape, diving ever deeper into its fiery mechanical depths... and finally emerging back up to the cool, blue-skied surface.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
February 10, 2020 4:50 am

This was awesome.

Never thought I would say that about a hellscape...

February 10, 2020 6:33 am
hent03 wrote:

This was awesome.

Never thought I would say that about a hellscape...

Haha, same. It's like a nightmarish theme park ride... and then it's over. Thanks smile

February 11, 2020 5:42 pm

Like the glitchy effects contrasted with the other smooth elements like the piano and synth pads.  Adds a lot of tension and drama.  Very narrative. Nice work!

February 11, 2020 5:47 pm
NWSPR wrote:

Like the glitchy effects contrasted with the other smooth elements like the piano and synth pads.  Adds a lot of tension and drama.  Very narrative. Nice work!

Much appreciated! New genre: Dramastep

February 14, 2020 9:41 am

The tension is palpable. Maybe the drums make it a little too intense for mere ambiance, there's definitely some shit going down.

February 14, 2020 7:00 pm
Devieus wrote:

The tension is palpable. Maybe the drums make it a little too intense for mere ambiance, there's definitely some shit going down.

Oh you know it. I wanted those drums to SLAM. Thanks for listening smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up