Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / TQI's music / Pierce the Veil

TQI

Pierce the Veil

By TQI on July 12, 2020 8:29 pm

Everything I've learned is a lie.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
July 14, 2020 1:44 pm

That's how philosophy starts. Great progression you've put in here.

July 14, 2020 6:01 pm

this is cool, would be nice for more stereo separation or frequency separation somehow

July 15, 2020 9:24 pm

That layer of sample-mangled percussion is really nice. I could listen to a track of just that.

July 17, 2020 8:23 am

Cool glitch. The alarm like bass is nice. Good combo of glitchy percussion and pads.

July 17, 2020 11:56 pm
Devieus wrote:

That's how philosophy starts. Great progression you've put in here.

gesceap wrote:

this is cool, would be nice for more stereo separation or frequency separation somehow

license wrote:

That layer of sample-mangled percussion is really nice. I could listen to a track of just that.

Kedbreak136 wrote:

Cool glitch. The alarm like bass is nice. Good combo of glitchy percussion and pads.

Thanks so much, all heart

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up