Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Ink

By sylcmyk on April 1, 2018 11:00 pm

I haven't slept in 2 days but at least I made something cheerful to keep me from drowning!

neutral

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
April 2, 2018 10:29 am

Great driving bass sound, and nice touch with those drops! You play guitar as well?

April 2, 2018 6:16 pm

Um, why haven't we slept?  Hope all is well with you!

I love the tempo change from waking up to getting up and going!

April 3, 2018 8:09 pm

slick lil tune, thanks for bein here! longtime fan

April 5, 2018 6:04 am

Beautiful work!  I hope you're finding chances to catch up on some well-deserved shut-eye smile

April 5, 2018 6:20 am

It sounds like you're going through some shit. Want to talk about it?

April 5, 2018 8:41 pm

This should definitely keep you afloat. ::)

April 7, 2018 5:51 am
antler wrote:

Great driving bass sound, and nice touch with those drops! You play guitar as well?


I wish! My mom gifted me a guitar years ago but I still have no idea how to play it. It's too difficult, haha! But the guitar synth is from my ol' trusty DGX-650.

orangedrink wrote:

Um, why haven't we slept?  Hope all is well with you!


Devieus wrote:

It sounds like you're going through some shit. Want to talk about it?


Reilly Farrell wrote:

Beautiful work!  I hope you're finding chances to catch up on some well-deserved shut-eye smile


I'm well now, thanks! My body's still getting used to a 40-hour work week...I'm so frail, ew, but I'm adjusting. I have some days off this month so it'll be nice to snuggle in bed and swipe away on Tinder!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up