Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Wild Box

By starpause on February 18, 2018 10:11 pm

Uhg, one of those weeks where I could have kept exporting it forever getting the mix right. Too thick of the sound! But I haven't ever done a chord progression in a song before so there's that!

The female may begin feeding by biting off the male's head (as they do with regular prey), and if mating has begun, the male's movements may become even more vigorous in its delivery of sperm. Early researchers thought that because copulatory movement is controlled by a ganglion in the abdomen, not the head, removal of the male's head was a reproductive strategy by females to enhance fertilization while obtaining sustenance

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
February 19, 2018 1:57 am

real cute stuff smile nice sound design!

February 19, 2018 2:12 am

After reading your comments, I find the music somewhat unnerving. If that was your intention, congrats!

February 19, 2018 2:14 am
Jim Wood wrote:

After reading your comments, I find the music somewhat unnerving. If that was your intention, congrats!

Yeah man! Imagine if your girlfriend sent you that!!! WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED LOL

February 19, 2018 2:14 am
Jamatar wrote:

real cute stuff smile nice sound design!

tyty i wanted to make something kawaii bass and just wound up with kawaii (:

February 19, 2018 4:39 am

interesting change of pace & tone, tune turned out great tho! dig that half-time break down in the middle with the wacky percussion.
insects gotta eat ~

February 19, 2018 10:52 am
Parallelis wrote:

interesting change of pace & tone, tune turned out great tho! dig that half-time break down in the middle with the wacky percussion.
insects gotta eat ~


The informative caption combined with this gif is giving me the wackiest listening experience rn

February 19, 2018 7:00 pm

This is great lol. The main melody and instrument choice is both happy and intensely creepy at the same time. I can imagine this melody playing off in the distance while walking down a dark street and being spooked to hell. Really enjoyed this one heart

February 19, 2018 7:23 pm

The whistle lead, the bouncy synth. Such awesome sound design going on here.

February 19, 2018 7:52 pm
godinpants wrote:

The whistle lead, the bouncy synth. Such awesome sound design going on here.

hieme wrote:

This is great lol. The main melody and instrument choice is both happy and intensely creepy at the same time. I can imagine this melody playing off in the distance while walking down a dark street and being spooked to hell. Really enjoyed this one <3

Avarine wrote:
Parallelis wrote:

interesting change of pace & tone, tune turned out great tho! dig that half-time break down in the middle with the wacky percussion.
insects gotta eat ~


The informative caption combined with this gif is giving me the wackiest listening experience rn

YEE! glad i didn't totally loose the kreep when aimin for kawaii wink

DUN LET CHA MATE GiT HANGRY !~



February 19, 2018 7:53 pm
Parallelis wrote:

interesting change of pace & tone, tune turned out great tho! dig that half-time break down in the middle with the wacky percussion.
insects gotta eat ~

PERFCT


You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up