Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / shindigs's music / Vobe is the past tense of vibe

Vobe is the past tense of vibe

By shindigs on January 26, 2020 11:31 pm

Simple future-ish sounds/melodies. Practicing playing melodies on the keyboard vs. relying on drawing.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
January 27, 2020 2:14 am

I vobe to this. I think playing it by hand gave it a nice organic vibe, success!!

January 27, 2020 7:52 am

Nice, relaxing and grammatically on the edge.

January 28, 2020 12:32 am

Love those pitch bends! They make the core melody sound so big. Beat is nice and hiphop. Nice job.

January 28, 2020 12:36 am

Definitely brought a nice vobe

January 28, 2020 2:49 am
onidavin wrote:

I vobe to this. I think playing it by hand gave it a nice organic vibe, success!!


Very refreshing after weeks of clicking.


Devieus wrote:

Nice, relaxing and grammatically on the edge.


Thank you! "Grammatically on edge" is what grammy's are for right?



ngineer wrote:

Love those pitch bends! They make the core melody sound so big. Beat is nice and hiphop. Nice job.


From a preset but I'll be sure to steal the technique more for future tracks.



Nyarlos wrote:

Definitely brought a nice vobe


Thank you for spreading the word, the past tense words

January 28, 2020 9:37 am
shindigs wrote:
Devieus wrote:

Nice, relaxing and grammatically on the edge.


Thank you! "Grammatically on edge" is what grammy's are for right?

Sure, why not.

January 29, 2020 3:00 pm

Vibin' out to this one. Good work!

January 29, 2020 9:07 pm

heart

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up