WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Sepha's music / Dance in the Moonlight

Dance in the Moonlight

By Sepha on January 19, 2020 5:43 pm

January 20, 2020 6:36 pm

Whoa - this track packs some strong Shin Megami Tensei vibes.  Nice work, especially with the pads/vocals and lo-fi percussion!

January 20, 2020 7:13 pm
Reilly Farrell wrote:

Thank you very much! That is quite the compliment. Glad you enjoyed

January 21, 2020 10:12 am

Yeah I really dig this, the vocal sounds are really interesting and I love how you mellowed out the ending, such a nice touch.

January 22, 2020 12:32 pm

Pretty radical approach to vocals. That IDM drums came straight from '92 Sheffield...

January 25, 2020 3:38 am
Ryan wrote:

Thank you! The ending was a happy accident, I'm happy it worked out smile

laguna wrote:

Glad you liked it! Nice, early IDM is a big influence for me. Vocals were made with "Myriad Virtual Singer" which is quite a cheesy, buggy old program.

January 27, 2020 1:55 am

really cool vox / vocoder work here