Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Found

By scottux on April 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Being alone is a lovely thing. Being found can be lovelier.

This was entirely my new Martin acoustic and some lovely effects, including the software version of Mutable Instruments' Clouds

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
April 16, 2018 3:52 am

super pleasant listen & perfect for a tranquil spring morning.

April 16, 2018 3:14 pm

I found this quite lovely.

April 17, 2018 3:38 am

Can I recommend putting this on in the background to experience this the way it was meant to be heard: http://rainymood.com/

April 17, 2018 3:18 pm
scottux wrote:

Can I recommend putting this on in the background to experience this the way it was meant to be heard: http://rainymood.com/

Beautiful song, feels just right with the rain. I may have teared up a little smile

April 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Lovely guitar playing and I really enjoyed the effects that clouds added.  Subtle yet just completes the whole feel and atmosphere of the piece. Reminded me a bit of Caspian or Explosions in the Sky.  Nice work!

April 18, 2018 11:38 pm
Parallelis wrote:

super pleasant listen & perfect for a tranquil spring morning.


Thanks! It was raining pretty hard when I wrote this, and something about the rain embodied me and I tried to put that into the effects.

Devieus wrote:

I found this quite lovely.


That's lovely!

Gab Manette wrote:
scottux wrote:

Can I recommend putting this on in the background to experience this the way it was meant to be heard: http://rainymood.com/

Beautiful song, feels just right with the rain. I may have teared up a little smile


heart I'm so glad!

Tone Matrix wrote:

Lovely guitar playing and I really enjoyed the effects that clouds added.  Subtle yet just completes the whole feel and atmosphere of the piece. Reminded me a bit of Caspian or Explosions in the Sky.  Nice work!


I am thinking I'll do a fair amount more guitar work in weekly beats to come, and I think a lot of what I have to offer will be pretty in line with what you're saying! Thanks!!

April 26, 2018 9:06 am

absolutely beautiful stuff... sparse in a very lovely way

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up