WeeklyBeats.com / Music / scottux's music / ah the joys of being left alone

ah the joys of being left alone

By scottux on June 14, 2020 7:38 am

I miss people, but I also adore a rainy day spent indoors, cozy and calm. Life absolutely sucks ass on about a million levels and I just don't get why every facet of the world has to be trying its hardest to be the shittiest it can be. I'm not trying to hide from all of this, but I wouldn't mind if an hour could go by where I wasn't gripped by panic.

Two and a half hours on this song.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

June 15, 2020 7:46 pm

Epicly rainy song. At least there wasn't any ass sucking in here. Were those raindrops recorded, or a vinyl type crackling effect on steroids?

June 16, 2020 5:25 am

Really nice track! The world sucks but at least we still have some good people. Come do weeklychat with us on Discord this weekend, maybe we’ll get your mind off things.

June 16, 2020 12:44 pm

Yes!!! Tremendous ambience in this track, I like that white noise effect to the synth that makes it feel like it's circulating vertically around my head!

June 17, 2020 2:47 am

I'm sorry that things suck so bad. On the bright side, this is a lovely track and I could tell exactly who made it about 5 seconds in smile

June 18, 2020 5:24 am

Let me guess, been watching the news?

At least you got nice synthwave to get you through it.

June 19, 2020 3:19 am

I like the rain texture, used subtly there. And then tasty synth lines. Nice synthwave vibe.

June 26, 2020 3:10 am

woah the progression is all wonky! this is 6/4? it's totally throwing me. what wizardry is this? rad tune!