WeeklyBeats.com / Music / scottux's music / a wonderfully pleasing demonstration of my inability to properly find the pocket or do cool runs as a bassist

By scottux on August 23, 2020 11:17 pm

ey lofi something something use this for studying

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

August 24, 2020 3:03 am

24-hour extended version on YouTube please. big_smile And don't forget the ambient rain noises!
(In all seriousness, I'm loving the washed out vibe and the smooth electric piano melodies. Fantastic job!)

August 24, 2020 4:34 am

This is chill. A cocktail party at the restaurant at the end of the universe. I love those lush pad, the arps in the background, the acidy bass and especially the key lines. I'll have another martini.

August 24, 2020 5:02 am

Wow, this is great! Love that epiano and those chill vibes.

August 24, 2020 1:23 pm

I like this a lot. Well done.

August 28, 2020 6:37 pm

Nice and smooth. Love the lounge vibe. Gets an extra dimension when the arps kick in.

September 19, 2020 11:25 pm

this is amazing - downloaded!  can't wait to go for a bike ride and listen to this

Yesterday 5:29 pm
Reilly Farrell wrote:

We're working on a small album at this point! Four planned collaborated tracks, alongside my four original skeletons, and maybe a few remixes.

Kedbreak136 wrote:

Ecstatic to know the vibes are hitting just right!

Mission Crossing wrote:

Wow, this is great! Love that epiano and those chill vibes.

ty ty ty ty

OleJazzer wrote:

I like this a lot. Well done.

Thanks!

Devieus wrote:

You know I love a multidimensional lounge vibe.

orangedrink wrote:

Thank you so much! Hope the bike ride was chill af