WeeklyBeats.com / Music / ScanianWolf's music / The Exclusive Annual Forest Animal Winter Party

The Exclusive Annual Forest Animal Winter Party

By ScanianWolf on January 25, 2020 3:22 pm

You're in the woods and approaching the forest animals discrete annual winter party and you can hear how the choppers in the sky are searching for the secret location to be able to get a glimpse of this highly rare and exclusive phenomena.

This track turned out quite charged, rather bass heavy, with many different sections and I think there's one section for everyone's taste smile.

Composed on Nanoloop 2.8.2 with a Gameboy Advance, recorded directly into soundcard and added a pinch of reverb and a mastering plugin.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

January 27, 2020 6:12 am

Fun! I can see the colorful party!

January 28, 2020 3:40 am

really dig the overall mood of this song!  this is great work!  I really liked the "helicopters", I'm glad you explained your intention with that or it would have went over my head.

Overall, I'm really impressed.  I didn't even know what a nanoloop was, so thanks for introducing me to that!  I gotta go back and listen to your other tracks.

January 29, 2020 4:42 pm

As a helicopter pilot myself, I can assure you this tune is so infectious I'll be looking for the party in the days following. For sure

"Vargen går till festen i skogen" hehehe

January 29, 2020 8:03 pm

nice nanoloop tech!

January 30, 2020 12:37 am

Pretty discrete alright. It's nicely constrained.

January 31, 2020 10:46 pm
Alette wrote:

Fun! I can see the colorful party!

I'm glad it appeared for you smile

coreytrev0r wrote:

Thank you for your uplifting comment, I'm so glad you liked the mood!

laguna wrote:

"Vargen går till festen i skogen" hehehe

hahah, then I imagine that you're no stranger to flying around looking for that discrete party then wink
- den skånske vargen var inbjuden. wink

tobokegao wrote:

nice nanoloop tech!

Thanks you smile

Devieus wrote:

Pretty discrete alright. It's nicely constrained.

Thank you, discretion and constraint are important song virtues I try to compose by. wink

February 6, 2020 10:48 pm