Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Saucey-dough's music / Lost in the Forest

Lost in the Forest

By Saucey-dough on December 6, 2020 8:05 pm

In the last few weeks...I got engaged, bought a new condo, and got promoted! Needless to say, WBs has been difficult to get to. Here is a riff my nephew made last week. Is it 2021 yet?

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
December 7, 2020 1:15 am

YOOOOOOO CONGRATS!

Wow, that is amazing.  Look at you, winning at life in 2020.

December 7, 2020 3:14 am

Congrats on the new jobs! Where you guys moving?

Also, damn dude, your nephew is going to be a sick producer by the time he's like 4.

December 7, 2020 6:11 am

Just winning all around haha. Congrats on all the good news!
Hopefully more to come!

December 8, 2020 2:50 am

Congrats, good stuff. smile . The distorted noisy claps sounds huge.

December 8, 2020 3:47 pm

Livin the life man. Congrats on all accomplishments!

December 9, 2020 8:00 am

It sounds like you did not have the time to get bored in 2020! Good luck with everything!

December 12, 2020 10:28 pm
orangedrink wrote:

YOOOOOOO CONGRATS!

Wow, that is amazing.  Look at you, winning at life in 2020.

Chrisfoo wrote:

Congrats on the new jobs! Where you guys moving?

Also, damn dude, your nephew is going to be a sick producer by the time he's like 4.

danju wrote:

Just winning all around haha. Congrats on all the good news!
Hopefully more to come!

djippy wrote:

Congrats, good stuff. smile . The distorted noisy claps sounds huge.

Jokinen wrote:

Livin the life man. Congrats on all accomplishments!

Kedbreak136 wrote:

It sounds like you did not have the time to get bored in 2020! Good luck with everything!



Thanks everyone!!!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up