WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ryan's music / The Hillbelly Ghouls of Muck Fruckage

The Hillbelly Ghouls of Muck Fruckage

By Ryan on April 15, 2018 11:25 am

My name is Ryan and I like Surf Music.

Took the baritone out for a paddle again this week.

Still don't know if surfing a longboard is acceptable behaviour.

Without Rdomain my computer would not charge and there could be no surf this week.

You can always trust that guy to have a spare cable...

This one is for you my brother.

April 16, 2018 12:37 am

The surf vibe combines really well with the haunted house vibe.

April 16, 2018 12:52 am

Killed it again. That bridge and organ is extremely well done with the minimal drums.

April 16, 2018 12:56 am
CosmicCairns wrote:

The surf vibe combines really well with the haunted house vibe.

Thanks! Organs always sound spooky to me.

onlyjokinen wrote:

Thanks for mentioning the bridge, I was unsure how convincing it was.

April 16, 2018 2:00 pm

A zombie's favorite organ might be the brain, but my favorite organ is the one you played in this song smile

April 16, 2018 3:18 pm
April 16, 2018 3:21 pm

Lmao misclicked ^^^
Great as usual! Loving the more aggressive drums in this one! Was watching Surf's Up at my mate's house last night, and I think some of your tunes would fit perfectly in a film like that, lol. Keep it up my man heart

April 16, 2018 5:10 pm

supergood.

April 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Longboards are the only one Scooby-Doo can surf. It's kind of a given.

April 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Agreed - the bridge is amazing!

You know rdomain IRL?  Wow!

Love the creaky door breakdown

I love your surf music!  You are inspiring me.  Hopefully before the year is done!

April 18, 2018 2:33 am
Gab Manette wrote:

Ha! Nice one. Thanks for listening!

hieme wrote:

Lmao misclicked ^^^
Great as usual! Loving the more aggressive drums in this one! Was watching Surf's Up at my mate's house last night, and I think some of your tunes would fit perfectly in a film like that, lol. Keep it up my man <3

I used some tape saturation on the drums this week and I like the grit it gave them. I'll have to check that film out for sure.

orangedrink wrote:

Agreed - the bridge is amazing!

You know rdomain IRL?  Wow!

Love the creaky door breakdown

Yes, Rdomain and I have been friends a long time. We have played in a number of projects together.

Devieus wrote:

Longboards are the only one Scooby-Doo can surf. It's kind of a given.

Q-Rosh wrote:

supergood.

Thanks for listening!

April 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Damn that two chord opening riff hooked me instantly! Spooky bridge! yikes The drums sound awesome too.  TapeSat ftw! smile

April 22, 2018 3:07 am

spooky fun!

April 25, 2018 11:27 am

Haha, great stuff and thanks brah!  Glad I could help.  LOVE that breakdown near the end.  Epic track.