WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ryan's music / The Hack Shack Party Wave

The Hack Shack Party Wave

By Ryan on May 27, 2018 1:28 pm

My name is Ryan and I like Surf Music

A party for sharks aboard a luxury yacht...

So many of you Weeklybeaters are such proficient audio mixers, oh how I envy you all.

Played some lead guitar on this one.

Made me feel good inside.

May 28, 2018 10:53 am

This is what happens when you have the house to yourself to record guitar solos.
Nice work btw!

May 28, 2018 11:14 am

great guitarplaying and drumming. You know exactly what you are doing. I envy you.

May 28, 2018 2:22 pm

Can't stop dancing at my desk! The lead guitar and organ sharing the higher register really make this one shine big_smile

May 28, 2018 4:43 pm

If there's anything to envy, it's your top notch arrangement skills heart I'm mega jealous of people who can make drums flow and change effortlessly. It's such a fantastic skill for making really solid music. Great work as usual in this tune, I love the variations in the rhythm heart heart

May 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Yeah, that organ adds a really nice touch and there's some wicked guitar work on display.  This seems like THE shark social event of the year.

May 29, 2018 1:41 pm

I'm going to play this while I grill later. Friggin great job. Everything fits so well.

May 30, 2018 12:17 am

The shark event indeed! Fun party this was, dig the organ.

May 30, 2018 7:41 am

Marvelous lead guitar. And i just can agree with the others the organ on this one is especially nice!
Your arrangements and mixes are so well done every week. You could release only your wb tracks as an album.
Respect!

May 30, 2018 6:36 pm

Oh my days this is SO GOOD!

How did you do the drums?????????????

I don't know about you but I think you did a great job of mixing.  And your track art fits the song perfectly.  I promise you before 2019 I am going to do some S U R F   R O C K

So inspiring and makes me want to drive my car into the ocean!  YEAH!  PARTY ON!

May 30, 2018 6:47 pm

I wish I could join that party, but my body isn't nearly as great and also I have a human head.

Great instrumentation here dude. Mixing is just what people do to cover their lack of everything else, you're fine without it.

June 10, 2018 10:38 pm

The sharks are allright!

June 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Psshh! Your mixes are super tight with the instrumentation!  I love how your tracks always have a full band sound.  I always envision a band playing these in a smoky bar smile