WeeklyBeats.com / Music / royb0t's music / we are still broadcasting (quiet) (091220_120bpm)

we are still broadcasting (quiet) (091220_120bpm)

By royb0t on September 12, 2020 8:03 pm

I think I'm actually done mastering my new LP! Now to make the album art and music video(s) and other ridiculous stuff I have planned, maybe.

This is a variation of a track off of it that I just took one or two midi arrangements and transformed it into a newer, quieter version. Just had a bit of the melody stuck in my head and wanted to make it a bit more cinematic/orchestral. We'll see if it ever goes anywhere. Maybe, maybe not. Whee.

September 14, 2020 2:55 am

great!  Love the melody (I'm sure you're shocked to hear me gravitate to that kinda stuff).... I wanna see this film!  love the harp counter part too...whoa!  Great stuff

September 14, 2020 7:55 pm

Congrats on your LP! The strings on this track sound super good, what VST do you use?

September 16, 2020 1:56 am
ViridianLoom wrote:

Thank you!! The lead strings are Native Instruments Kontakt - Session Strings 2. I also was using Spitfire Audio LABS: Choir which has a "Choir: Long" preset that is more string-like (I put it through a little saturation and then ValhallaDSP Supermassive reverb/delay). Whee! heart

September 16, 2020 6:24 am

These strings are amazing and the lead makes it extra tense. Maybe you can boost the choir a bit though.

September 17, 2020 11:49 pm

September 19, 2020 11:35 pm

Congrats on the new album!  Can't wait to see all the stuff!

Nice piece, super ominous.