Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / You Are a Part of Me

You Are a Part of Me

By rdomain on July 11, 2020 10:42 am

Modular synth piece edited and mixed in post.

Main modules used (from memory) were DPO, Pico Drum, Elements, VG8, Voltage Block, Errorbox, Burst, Tides, Verb, Optomix, uDervish, Maths.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

July 13, 2020 2:18 am

Love how much is going on in the track. So much for the ears to enjoy.

July 13, 2020 3:18 am

i love the plucks!

July 13, 2020 6:00 pm

Great intensity throughout and I like the variety of the different sections.

July 15, 2020 3:55 am
hent03 wrote:

Love how much is going on in the track. So much for the ears to enjoy.

Ah cool.  I spent a chunk of time on the mix so everything has it's own place sonically.  Increases that ear enjoyment. smile

botanicus wrote:

i love the plucks!

Cheers!  Definitely a fan of plucky tones.

CosmicCairns wrote:

Great intensity throughout and I like the variety of the different sections.

Ah awesome.  I spent some time constructing the various sections so I'm glad it came across well.

July 16, 2020 7:06 pm

Very impressing sound and a phenominal composition. it is a superior league you are playing in. WOW.

July 17, 2020 8:17 am

Evil sounding track, the drone and the noise. I like the bass around 1:00 and the very cool new layers around 1:15. You get some really cool pad sounds that paint a dark atmosphere. More evil tracks!

July 19, 2020 1:09 am

yeah, you are so good at mixing because honestly, this could have been a total mess!!!  great job!

July 20, 2020 2:51 pm

I too am for plucky tones.  I really like how they played along with the kick and drone pads.  Excellent mix!