Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / The Sailing Ship

The Sailing Ship

By rdomain on March 4, 2018 5:10 am

Generative music for two sine tones via modular synth.  Detailed description in the video link.


This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
March 5, 2018 3:18 am

Lovely sound to this one, especially when the delays come in. Kinda has a polychromatic/xenharmonic feel to it, sounds quite otherworldly.

March 6, 2018 6:32 am

Interesting title, as some of those tones reminded me of a ship/train whistle where you get three notes at a time.  Nice piece

March 7, 2018 11:34 am

Beautiful. You nailed it with this one, the sounds are gorgeous and the title is a lovely image to have while listening.

March 10, 2018 11:58 pm
0F wrote:

Lovely sound to this one, especially when the delays come in. Kinda has a polychromatic/xenharmonic feel to it, sounds quite otherworldly.

orangedrink wrote:

Interesting title, as some of those tones reminded me of a ship/train whistle where you get three notes at a time.  Nice piece

Ryan wrote:

Beautiful. You nailed it with this one, the sounds are gorgeous and the title is a lovely image to have while listening.

Thanks everyone.  Very much appreciated.

March 14, 2018 3:48 am

great sounds sailing around in my brain!

March 18, 2018 6:24 am
kaedo sevaada wrote:

great sounds sailing around in my brain!

Beautiful.  Good to hear  smile

March 18, 2018 11:01 pm

Great analog sounds! Very fitting title, listening to this made me imagine being on a ship slowly sailing away.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up