WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / As the World Fades

As the World Fades

By rdomain on February 25, 2018 7:54 am

Self generative patch using the Cocoquantus by Ciat Lonbarde with the Eventide Pitch Factor and Space pedals for some subtle treatment.  Minimal patch interaction on my behalf.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

February 26, 2018 3:32 am

One of this week's best. I like the instructive video.

February 27, 2018 3:19 am

I think I hear the theme from The Good The Bad and the Ugly in the opening 3 seconds. There are some great tones out of that thing.

February 28, 2018 2:03 am

the magic starts at 1:12 very interesting stuff. great video and hand hair

March 1, 2018 7:33 am

So good

March 4, 2018 4:56 am
Jim Wood wrote:

One of this week's best. I like the instructive video.

Great to hear!

Ryan wrote:

For sure.  Especially considering it's actually a lo-fi sampler but it has this built in oscillator matrix.  Very interesting instrument.

underground Luau wrote:

the magic starts at 1:12 very interesting stuff. great video and hand hair

Not to be playing around dogs that section.  Heh.  Thanks for the hand hair admiration.  That's the main thing I go for.

Bellebushka wrote:

So good

Great to hear.  Thanks for listening!

March 4, 2018 10:31 pm

Wow, amazing track! Great work on designing the patch, impressive variety of sounds. Very nice to watch the video to see what you did through the track.

March 9, 2018 10:12 am
Plantrain wrote:

Thanks mate.  I've been really enjoying creating generative music in various forms.  I'm sure there'll be more to come.  smile

March 14, 2018 3:51 am

great vibes!

March 18, 2018 6:25 am
kaedo sevaada wrote:

great vibes!

Thanks.  Great landscape.  hehe.