WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / All That is Left Behind

All That is Left Behind

By rdomain on May 6, 2018 10:03 am

Another piece created entirely on the Folktek Mescaline.  This performance is one take with no edits.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

May 7, 2018 3:42 am

LOL who the heck is claiming on this awesome original content?!?!?!

The little static blips are so awesome and tastefully done.  I don't know what you are doing differently, but you have really stepped up your game this year, from awesome to AWESOMER.

May 7, 2018 10:08 am
orangedrink wrote:

LOL who the heck is claiming on this awesome original content?!?!?!

Thanks man.  Really appreciate it!  I think it's a combination of working on music most days, deep in the synth and sound design game for years and a heap of film work the last several years.  Love it  smile

And yeah, the copyright dispute is actually due to some footage I've used but it's not copyrighted material at all.  The artist in question just happened to have used one of the same bits of footage which I used in a part of their video clip also.  Hopefully some machine learning can be applied to improve their shitting algorithms.  Apparently Youtube allows up to 30 days before they respond to a dispute so fingers crossed it's resolved as it was quite an effective video clip I thought.

May 7, 2018 5:12 pm

Wow, that bass!

I think the copyright pendulum has swung way too far to the right. After all, all art is built on previous art. Personally, I blame Sonny Bono.

May 8, 2018 7:51 am
orangedrink wrote:

LOL who the heck is claiming on this awesome original content?!?!?!

Jim Wood wrote:

Wow, that bass!

The video has already been cleared.  Yay.  Check it out when you have time  smile

May 10, 2018 1:57 pm

Big big sound.  This would make for good soundtrack material. While most of the sounds are mechanical and otherworldly, the higher, brassy synth line is very orchestral and natural.  Nice contrast.

May 11, 2018 9:12 pm

wow amazing tones and soundscape, this is getting added to my fav's

May 13, 2018 1:05 pm

Hmmm... See when you go and make music for footage like this I have to stop and ask myself, should I really let this guy spend time with my daughter?

But yeah, killer work again.

May 13, 2018 10:21 pm

Oh dear lord that is some creepy footage!  Great video!!

Ryan wrote:

should I really let this guy spend time with my daughter?

Do you want someone throwing knives at your daughter?  If not, the answer is no.

May 20, 2018 8:45 am
NWSPR wrote:

Agreed!  I actually used it on a horror film earlier this year.  The instrument that is, not this particular piece.  It works well as it blurs the line between synthesis and orchestral tones.  I love it  smile

underground Luau wrote:

wow amazing tones and soundscape, this is getting added to my fav's

Woot!  Thanks for listening.

Ryan wrote:

But yeah, killer work again.

Yes as it's always the mother throwing the knives.  Not a male knife thrower in sight.  I'll be able to then protect your daughter from any knife throwing that may arise from that dubious mother of hers.

And thanks!! smile

orangedrink wrote:

Oh dear lord that is some creepy footage!  Great video!!

Cheers!  Glad it was cleared as it took a bit of editing and was happy with the outcome.

Ryan wrote:

should I really let this guy spend time with my daughter?

By no, he means yes Ryan.  It's all good, I've been practicing my throw.

May 21, 2018 8:47 pm

Marvellous music! A great fit for the unsettling footage.