Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Aquarium

By r2me2 on June 17, 2018 9:00 pm

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
June 18, 2018 5:13 am

Lovely piano and string arrangement. Fits the visual of fish floating by very well, nice work.

June 18, 2018 7:50 am

So very nice. I never really understood how this is aquarium style music, but the synergy is very nice indeed.

June 19, 2018 9:09 pm

This is the story of the fish who got his wish granted to become a human, and is now visiting the aquarium, seeing his old friends and family, who have no idea that he is a human now.

Nominated for 16 different awards, including Best Actor/Actress In A Fish-Related Role and of course Best Original Theme

July 8, 2018 8:02 pm
orangedrink wrote:

This is the story of the fish who got his wish granted to become a human, and is now visiting the aquarium, seeing his old friends and family, who have no idea that he is a human now.

Nominated for 16 different awards, including Best Actor/Actress In A Fish-Related Role and of course Best Original Theme


Ha! That's a good one smile

July 8, 2018 8:02 pm
Pyure wrote:

Lovely piano and string arrangement. Fits the visual of fish floating by very well, nice work.

Devieus wrote:

So very nice. I never really understood how this is aquarium style music, but the synergy is very nice indeed.


Thank you

July 8, 2018 8:54 pm
r2me2 wrote:
orangedrink wrote:

This is the story of the fish who got his wish granted to become a human, and is now visiting the aquarium, seeing his old friends and family, who have no idea that he is a human now.

Nominated for 16 different awards, including Best Actor/Actress In A Fish-Related Role and of course Best Original Theme


Ha! That's a good one smile

LOL I forgot that I wrote that and now am retroactively cracking up smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up