Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Q-Rosh's music / swerve driver

swerve driver

By Q-Rosh on December 18, 2016 6:33 pm

guitar noise, the way I like it.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
December 19, 2016 1:50 am

That guitar noise is definitely hitting the sweet spot.  Nice catchy beat, too.  I also dig the hand claps.

December 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Deeply satisfying hypnotic guitar noise.  Beautifully done.

December 20, 2016 8:29 pm

December 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Einfach genial!
Mal wieder... wink
Hab ich gleich runtergeladen kommt in meine Playlist...

Wünsch Dir frohe weihnachten!

December 25, 2016 5:36 pm

Ah yais that beat fits perfectly with the bassline. Excellent guitar noise on top too smile

December 25, 2016 6:08 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

That guitar noise is definitely hitting the sweet spot.  Nice catchy beat, too.  I also dig the hand claps.

onezero wrote:

Deeply satisfying hypnotic guitar noise.  Beautifully done.

Ipaghost wrote:

theGuen wrote:

Einfach genial!
Mal wieder... wink
Hab ich gleich runtergeladen kommt in meine Playlist...

Wünsch Dir frohe weihnachten!

Tone Matrix wrote:

Ah yais that beat fits perfectly with the bassline. Excellent guitar noise on top too smile

Thank you very much!

December 26, 2016 9:16 am

Lots of guitar goodness going on throughout this track. Just the way I like it too!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up